Taste test: These ginger cookies were round and fairly thin, as each cookie had a larger diameter than Ginger Snaps but was also quite a bit thinner.
The ginger and sweetness was nice, but less intense than Ginger Snaps. Our panel of snackers enjoyed eating these, with just abut everyone praising the taste. Most people had just one cookie as they enjoyed some beer.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet ginger smell.
From the package: “Ginger thins, organic” ... “Produced in Sweden”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road