Taste test: These ginger cookies were round and fairly thin, as each cookie had a larger diameter than Ginger Snaps but was also quite a bit thinner.
The ginger and sweetness was nice, but less intense than Ginger Snaps. Our panel of snackers enjoyed eating these, with just abut everyone praising the taste. Most people had just one cookie as they enjoyed some beer.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet ginger smell.
From the package: “Ginger thins, organic” ... “Produced in Sweden”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road