Taste test: These small, dome-shaped cookies tasted OK, but they really didn't taste much like chocolate chip cookies.
One piece was about a half inch in diameter and fairly crunchy. The more of them that I ate, the less and less it seemed even remotely like a chocolate chip taste. If it hadn't said "chocolate chip" on the package and I had eaten them without looking, I don't think I would have figured out that they were supposed to be chocolate chip cookies. Still quite edible and not a bad taste, but really, chocolate chip cookies should taste like chocolate chip cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent chocolate chip cookie smell, but a bit bland.
From the package: “130 calorie pouches” ... “You've never had cookies like Ian's Wheat Free/Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Buttons before! These bitty buttons are the perfect addition to your lunch box or soccer bag and come in individual bags that are all your own – and it' a good thing because you won't want to share! Plus, they are made without wheat or gluten so even kids with food allergies can enjoy them!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ian's Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road