Taste test: These small, dome-shaped cookies had a chocolate cookie base with chocolate chips embedded inside, a formula is often referred to as "chocolate chocolate chip" rather than "double chocolate chip." Regardless of what you call them, these were pretty good, with lots of chocolate and a good texture.
You could get away with eating these without a glass of milk, but they were even better with it. Each 100-calorie bag contained about a dozen cookie buttons.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
From the package: “100 Calorie Pouches” ... “USDA Organic” ... “We've packed Ian's Organic Double Chocolate Chip Buttons to the max with organic chocolate! They come in cool individual packs that are all your own and make the perfect mid-morning, afternoon, or evening snack.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ian's Natural Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road