Taste test: These cookies weren't quite like your typical alphabet cookies, in that they contained only four of the 26 letters in the alphabet.
Put in alphabetical order, the letters included were A, E, I and K. Why did they choose those? In another order, they happen to spell IKEA, which is where we found them (not among the furniture, but in their excellent food area beyond the cash registers, which also features several kinds of mustard and many kinds of herring). As with any other letter-shaped snacks, we tried to play with them as much as we could, but we did also crunch in and eat them. They had a somewhat gritty texture and tasted kind of like graham crackers, with a mild sweetness. Most of our snackers liked them.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like graham crackers.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road