Taste test: These cookie sandwiches were very similar in construction to IKEA's Kex Choklad, in that they had two cookies, one with a heart-shaped hole revealing the filling, and the other without a hole but with a pattern of six hearts on the outside.
In this case, both cookies appeared to be the same vanilla flavor (versus the other kind's vanilla/chocolate combination), and the filling was some sort of apple jelly visible through the heart, with vanilla creme below that. The cookies were sweet and very tasty, and the apple filling was thick and chewy. So despite the lack of an original concept, these ended up tasting and feeling quite different from Kex Choklad.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong vanilla smell.
From the package: “Biscuits with vanilla flavored filling and apple jelly glaze” ... “Produced in Germany”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road