Hot-Kid Want Want Senbei Rice Crackers
Taste test: The bag contained 20 separate packs of two crackers. The Nutrition Facts showed a serving size of 11 pieces, with 3.5 servings in the bag, which came close to matching the number of crackers, but that was a very odd serving size — really, 5-1/2 packs? We could see through the wrappers that each cracker was fairly thick and about an inch and a half wide wide by three inches long.
We crunched to find a crisp, fairly dense and solid but not hard feel, similar to many other rice crackers, though these were quite a bit bigger than other rice crackers. There taste was kind of tangy, mildly sweet and quite nice. We shared these with lots of snackers — some quite reluctant to try them —but the reactions were all positive. The best part of offering these around was being able to say with a straight face, "Do you want a Want Want?" Very good!
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan” ... “No cholesterol” ... “Vegetarian Foods” ... “Warning: For keeping freshness of product, a desiccant is enclosed which should not be eaten.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road