Taste test: After being surprised by how much I liked the Banana Vanilla Crème flavor of Grahamfuls, I was thrilled when I spotted this flavor. (I hadn't noticed it was any particular flavor when I bought those, as they had me at "Graham Cracker Sandwiches," though I probably wouldn't have bought it if I seen "Banana Vanilla Crème" on the front.) Peanut butter and chocolate on a graham cracker? Sign me up!
The formula was the same here, with two long, crunchy cookies (not really graham crackers), with a filling that in this case was split all the way along the length, with peanut butter facing one edge and chocolate facing the other. It was very good, with lots of cookie taste, lots of cookie crunch and a nice mix of PB and chocolate. Each sandwich was sufficiently big that it made a good, filling snack. Even better than the Banana Vanilla Crème ones.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter smell with a hint of chocolate.
From the package: “Help us fuel your next adventure!” ... “Refuel with the crunchy taste of Honey Maid graham crackers and a filling made with smooth peanut butter chocolate.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (348 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road