Taste test: After being surprised by how much I liked the Banana Vanilla Crème flavor of Grahamfuls, I was thrilled when I spotted this flavor. (I hadn't noticed it was any particular flavor when I bought those, as they had me at "Graham Cracker Sandwiches," though I probably wouldn't have bought it if I seen "Banana Vanilla Crème" on the front.) Peanut butter and chocolate on a graham cracker? Sign me up!
The formula was the same here, with two long, crunchy cookies (not really graham crackers), with a filling that in this case was split all the way along the length, with peanut butter facing one edge and chocolate facing the other. It was very good, with lots of cookie taste, lots of cookie crunch and a nice mix of PB and chocolate. Each sandwich was sufficiently big that it made a good, filling snack. Even better than the Banana Vanilla Crème ones.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good peanut butter smell with a hint of chocolate.
From the package: “Help us fuel your next adventure!” ... “Refuel with the crunchy taste of Honey Maid graham crackers and a filling made with smooth peanut butter chocolate.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road