Taste test: These individually wrapped sandwiches were just over an inch wide but more than four inches in length. The "graham crackers" enclosing each sandwich looked nothing like the usual graham crackers, as they were thicker and didn't have the rectangular shapes, so really, they were cookies. The long edges of each one had a series of bumps rather than a straight edge. In between the two thick cookies was a white filling nearly as thick as one of the cookies. I bit into my first sandwich to find a solid, cookie-like crunch, not the brittle crunch of graham crackers. The banana flavor dominated the overall taste, as it was intense and quite sweet, but there was a bit of graham cracker flavor as well.
The whole idea of these was kind of weird. Graham crackers are supposed to be sweet enough that you can just eat them without having to top them or make a sandwich, and the cookies didn't physically resemble graham crackers at all. Plus, who would have thought to put banana vanilla anything in the middle? But all in all, they ended up being pretty good.
Shop: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Lots of very sweet banana crème.
From the package: “Help fuel your next adventure!” ... “Refuel with the crunchy taste of Honey Maid graham crackers and delicious fillings.”
Online store: Buy crackers on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Crackers (235 snacks)
- Banana (39 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road