Taste test: This box contained a clear-wrapped plastic tray holding three piles of three cookies each, about average in size as chocolate chip cookies go. I unwrapped the tray and put three cookies on a plate, noticing that they lacked the mustardy tint of the ones pictured on the box, as well as the very prominent chocolate chips jutting out.
I crunched in to find a light, crumbly crunch, with a good chocolate chip cookie taste. There were more chocolate chips on the inside than it appeared there would be from the outside. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate chip cookie smell.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road