Hershey's Heath Milk Chocolate Layered Cookies
Taste test: I like to eat Heath bars as much as the next guy, and probably a lot more. I'm even a graduate of the Heath School. But I don't know what Hershey's was thinking with these cookies. They weren't shaped anything like Heath bars; didn't have a texture anything like Heath bars; didn't smell anything like Heath bars; and didn't taste anything like Heath bars.
Each cookie was a sandwich of two thin square cookies with the Heath logo on them, with a caramel creme sort of filling. The package claimed, and the picture showed, shiny milk chocolate layers between the cookies and the creme, but in reality those layers barely existed, and I didn't taste them. No part of the cookies had any similarity to the crunchy toffee center of a Heath bar, nor to the chocolate coating of Heath bars. The taste and overall eating experience was OK, nothing spectacular, and nothing about these cookies reminded me of Heath bars in any way.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like a bad caramel smell.
From the package: “Crunchy chocolae cookies layered with real milk chocolate and filled with Heath® toffee creme” ... “Naturally and artificially flavored” ... “Mfd. in Colombia for The Hershey Company”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Snacks from Colombia (42 reviews)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Cookies (642 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road