Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme White Chocolate Dipped Cookies
Taste test: This package contained four smallish cookies, each consisting of a round chocolate cookie, coated on all sides in white chocolate, with a thick layer of white chocolate on top that included tiny dark-colored cookie bits mixed into it.
The taste was pretty good, with a mix of different chocolate tastes, but nothing spectacular. A glass of cold milk went well with a few of these cookies.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Decent white chocolate smell.
From the package: “with White Chocolate Creme & Chocolate Cookie Bits” ... “0 grams Trans Fat See Nutrition Facts for Saturated Fat”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road