Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
Taste test: These snacks were ball-shaped, and based on the name and the inclusion of some kind of faux-Oreo on the front of the bag, they were intended to be Oreo-tasting, boasting a chocolate cookie center and an off-white creme coating. They were fairly small, at about 1/2-inch in diameter, and impressively, none of the pieces were stuck together.
I grabbed a few pieces and crunched in to find they those centers were indeed crunchy, with an Oreo-like feel, but the taste reminded me more of a cookies-and-creme ice cream than it did actual Oreo). I'd much rather eat on Oreo than a whole handful of these, as I found them to be too sweet for their own good — a glass of cold milk could be a necessity if you're planning to eat a lot of them.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild.
From the package: “White creme with a chocolate cookie center” ... “150 calories per 21 pieces” ... “about 2 servings per container” ... “Mfd. in Canada” ... “Safety Warning: Small objects such as hard and soft candies may inadvertently become lodged in the throat.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Cookies (596 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (122 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road