Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
Taste test: These snacks were ball-shaped, and based on the name and the inclusion of some kind of faux-Oreo on the front of the bag, they were intended to be Oreo-tasting, boasting a chocolate cookie center and an off-white creme coating. They were fairly small, at about 1/2-inch in diameter, and impressively, none of the pieces were stuck together.
I grabbed a few pieces and crunched in to find they those centers were indeed crunchy, with an Oreo-like feel, but the taste reminded me more of a cookies-and-creme ice cream than it did actual Oreo). I'd much rather eat on Oreo than a whole handful of these, as I found them to be too sweet for their own good — a glass of cold milk could be a necessity if you're planning to eat a lot of them.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild.
From the package: “White creme with a chocolate cookie center” ... “150 calories per 21 pieces” ... “about 2 servings per container” ... “Mfd. in Canada” ... “Safety Warning: Small objects such as hard and soft candies may inadvertently become lodged in the throat.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Hershey's (84 snacks)
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Cookies (651 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (129 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road