Taste test: This package contained two Oreos (or clones of Oreos) coated in white chocolate and then sprinkled on the top and sides with small bits of broken candy cane.
$1.29 seemed like a lot for just two cookies, but Herr's did a nice job with these. The cookies had a nice appearance to start with, and when we crunched in, the taste and texture were also quite good. The inner cookie layers tasted like an Oreo, with a soft feel and nice chocolate and creme taste; the white coating added some sweetness; and the bits of candy cane gave the sandwich some mintiness and crunch. The feel wasn't particularly hard like many kinds of peppermint bark, but there were a few sharp edges from the candy cane bits.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild mint smell, but mostly like white chocolate.
From the package: “Frosted Sandwich Cookies with Candy Cane Pieces”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road