Taste test: This package contained two Oreos (or clones of Oreos) coated in white chocolate and then sprinkled on the top and sides with small bits of broken candy cane.
$1.29 seemed like a lot for just two cookies, but Herr's did a nice job with these. The cookies had a nice appearance to start with, and when we crunched in, the taste and texture were also quite good. The inner cookie layers tasted like an Oreo, with a soft feel and nice chocolate and creme taste; the white coating added some sweetness; and the bits of candy cane gave the sandwich some mintiness and crunch. The feel wasn't particularly hard like many kinds of peppermint bark, but there were a few sharp edges from the candy cane bits.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild mint smell, but mostly like white chocolate.
From the package: “Frosted Sandwich Cookies with Candy Cane Pieces”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wawa at 38th and Spruce, Philadelphia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road