Hello Panda Double Choco
Taste test: These cookies expanded the chocolateness of the original Hello Panda cookies by not just filling them with chocolate creme, but also making the cookie shells out of chocolate.
This box had a yellow foil bag inside, filled with the same shapes of cookies as the other, some panda head shaped, some round, all featuring cartoonish illustrations of pandas playing various sports. Pandas are well known to play tennis, sailboard, skateboard, kaiak, roller-skate, ski, fence and shoot a bow & arrow. Some of the illustrations were kind of smudgy, and there were holes right in the middle of some of them, but that didn't affect the taste, which was very chocolatey and good. These went well with some cold milk.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
From the package: “Choco Biscuits with Choco Cream”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (171 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road