Taste test: This version of Chips Ahoy added some small pieces of fudge candy with an orange-colored coating to the regular Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies.
The actual cookies didn't look nearly as appetizing as the large cookie pictured on the package, as there weren't as many chocolate chips or candy pieces, and there was sort of a scuffed look. But that didn't affect the taste at all — these were pretty good. They tasted mostly like regular Chips Ahoy, but with a little extra crunch from the candy pieces.
Shop: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as non-haunted Chips Ahoy. Really good.
From the package: “Be Afraid!” ... “Trick or Treat!” ... “Eerie!” ... “Made in Mexico” ... “Crammed with real chocolate chips & candy coated chocolate fudge pieces!”
Online store: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Chips Ahoy! (26 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road