Taste test: This version of Chips Ahoy added some small pieces of fudge candy with an orange-colored coating to the regular Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies.
The actual cookies didn't look nearly as appetizing as the large cookie pictured on the package, as there weren't as many chocolate chips or candy pieces, and there was sort of a scuffed look. But that didn't affect the taste at all — these were pretty good. They tasted mostly like regular Chips Ahoy, but with a little extra crunch from the candy pieces.
Shop: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as non-haunted Chips Ahoy. Really good.
From the package: “Be Afraid!” ... “Trick or Treat!” ... “Eerie!” ... “Made in Mexico” ... “Crammed with real chocolate chips & candy coated chocolate fudge pieces!”
Online store: Buy Chips Ahoy! on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Chips Ahoy! (24 snacks)
- Chocolate (1751 snacks)
- Cookies (603 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road