Taste test: These sandwich cookies from India followed the same general model as the Vanilla Chocolate version, with a filling that was split between pink strawberry and white vanilla, while still retaining the rippled-exterior same chocolate cookies.
The taste was nothing special, but it was good enough — or I was hungry enough — that I ate all eight cookies in one sitting, along with some cold milk..
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong strawberry smell.
From the package: “Product of India” ... “Insist on export pack”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Cookies (650 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (446 snacks)
- Sandwiches (288 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna. Review published April 2017.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road