Taste test: This pack contained eight Oreo-like sandwich cookies, with the twist being that instead of the all-white filling of Oreos, the filing was split between chocolate and vanilla. (The actual Oreo brand has done something quite similar, with split fillings for some of its limited-edition flavors.) The picture on the label showed the chocolate filling as being a very dark brown or black, but it was actually a fairly light brown, a sharp contrast to the nearly black cookies. The exterior cookie surfaces of each sandwich didn't have fancy patterns, instead just a series of parallel lines, like a rippled potato chip.
I crunched in to find a crunchy, crumbly texture, similar to Oreos but not quite the same, with a lot of chocolate and a bit of contrast from the vanilla portion of the creme. Good with cold milk!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Happy Happy Vanilla-Chocolate Twin Flavoured Sandwich Biscuits” ... “Product of India” ... “Insist on export pack”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (98 reviews)
- Chocolate (1779 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Sandwiches (280 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road