Taste test: This very orange-looking version of Oreos replaced the normal filling with an orange-colored filling.
They also replaced one of the two cookie designs on each sandwich with one of five different Halloween-themed design. The artwork for the Halloween ones was nicely done, themed around a ghost, a black cat, a witch, a pumpkin and a bat. The orange filling seemed to be in greater abundance than the original Oreo's regular filling, so it was more like the Double-Stuf Oreos. The taste was standard Oreos, juts as promised on the package. with no special flavor to go along with the orange color.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Same as non-orange
From the package: “5 BOOrific Shapes with orange colored creme same great taste”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road