Taste test: These sandwich cookies were fairly huge, at just under 3 inches in diameter, and they were packaged in a convenient tube.
Each sandwich consisted of two fairly thick cookies with a pattern of holes, and in between, a chocolate creme filling about as thick as one of the cookies. Our snackers were very impressed, offering many thumbs-ups as people enjoyed one sandwich each. Good crunch and very tasty. The only negative here was that these left behind lots of crumbs, so they were kind of messy.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of chocolatey, but also kind of like cereal.
From the package: “Made in Turkey” ... “Biscuit with cocoa cream”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Baza Market, Newton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road