Taste test: These sandwich cookies were fairly huge, at just under 3 inches in diameter, and they were packaged in a convenient tube.
Each sandwich consisted of two fairly thick cookies with a pattern of holes, and in between, a chocolate creme filling about as thick as one of the cookies. Our snackers were very impressed, offering many thumbs-ups as people enjoyed one sandwich each. Good crunch and very tasty. The only negative here was that these left behind lots of crumbs, so they were kind of messy.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of chocolatey, but also kind of like cereal.
From the package: “Made in Turkey” ... “Biscuit with cocoa cream”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Turkey (83 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (640 snacks)
- Sandwiches (285 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road