Taste test: This box contained nine individual foil packs, and each one held five round cookies. The cookies were fairly thin, with a rippled edge, and there was an illustration of a rather fat-looking peanut etched into the top of each one.
We crunched in to find a somewhat crumbly feel, with a a soft crunch, and a mildly peanut buttery flavor. The taste was more butter cookie than it was peanut butter, but there was a reasonable amount of peanut taste. Not as sweet or peanutty as Nutter Butters (and also lacking their filling and sandwich structure) but quite good. Our snackers enjoyed eating these, as people crunched through cookie after cookie.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet peanut butter-like smell. A lot like Nutter Butters.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Cookies (641 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2014
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road