Taste test: This box contained nine individual foil packs, and each one held five round cookies. The cookies were fairly thin, with a rippled edge, and there was an illustration of a rather fat-looking peanut etched into the top of each one.
We crunched in to find a somewhat crumbly feel, with a a soft crunch, and a mildly peanut buttery flavor. The taste was more butter cookie than it was peanut butter, but there was a reasonable amount of peanut taste. Not as sweet or peanutty as Nutter Butters (and also lacking their filling and sandwich structure) but quite good. Our snackers enjoyed eating these, as people crunched through cookie after cookie.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet peanut butter-like smell. A lot like Nutter Butters.
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road