Taste test: I bought this box because it looked like a fire engine, but it turned out that it contained cookies shaped like not just fire engines, but also trucks, buses and emergency vehicles of various types. All of the vehicles depicted had faces on their fronts, so they were to their vehicles types what Thomas the Tank Engine is to trains.
The box contained four separate bags, each in a different colorful design. Unfortunately, the round, fairly large cookies inside the bags were almost all broken, in most cases in small pieces, so that made it tougher to appreciate the various vehicles depicted. I don't think that they were damaged during a rough shipment, as the box itself was in perfect condition, with no evidence that it was crushed to damage the cookies. It seems that the cookies were just so brittle that the action of packing them into the box may have broken them. Even though I could only eat them in broken pieces for the most part, they were good cookies, with a brittle feel and nice butter cookie taste.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cookie smell.
From the package: “Allergy information: Egg, Milk, Peanut, Wheat”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Cookies (642 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road