Taste test: The cookies in this single-serve pack were fairly large and thick (same size as Grandma's Chocolate Chip Cookies) with an unusual pattern on the tops. It was like a grid, but instead of straight lines, they were wavy lines in both dimensions.
I bit in to find a dry and crumbly feel, much like the chocolate chip ones, with a good taste that worked well with cold milk, but as peanut butter cookies go, the texture was nothing great. Fine in a pinch if you're hungry, but really not very good as cookies go.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong peanut butter cookie smell. Nice.
From the package: “Quality since 1914” ... “Contains peanut, wheat, and egg ingredients. Allergy Information: Made on equipment that makes products containing tree nuts.”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Tropical Foods, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road