Goya Golden Maria Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Flavored Filling
Taste test: This tube-shaped wrapper contained a stack of cookie sandwiches, each made from two Maria cookies, held together by a chocolate creme filling. The thin, beige cookies had an almost cracker-like feel, with ruffled edges and lots of holes.
We crunched in to find a crumbly texture from the cookies and lots of great, creamy chocolate. Excellent!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “About 6 servings per container” ... “Serving size 2 cookies (26g)” ... “Product of Spain”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Goya Foods Inc
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (39 reviews)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Cookies (652 snacks)
- Sandwiches (288 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road