Goya Golden Maria Sandwich Cookies with Chocolate Flavored Filling
Taste test: This tube-shaped wrapper contained a stack of cookie sandwiches, each made from two Maria cookies, held together by a chocolate creme filling. The thin, beige cookies had an almost cracker-like feel, with ruffled edges and lots of holes.
We crunched in to find a crumbly texture from the cookies and lots of great, creamy chocolate. Excellent!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “About 6 servings per container” ... “Serving size 2 cookies (26g)” ... “Product of Spain”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Goya Foods Inc
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
- Monet Vegetable Entertainer Crackers
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road