Taste test: This package contained two layers of wafers, with 10 detachable wafers per layer.
Each one had three layers of chocolate cookie separated by two layers of vanilla creme. It was a bit messy to eat, as breaking off pieces created lots of crumbs (most of them tiny) but the taste was pretty good. The vanilla seemed more dominant than the chocolate, as the creme layers, though thin, were semi-liquidy and more flavor-packed than the chocolate. I had several pieces at a time with cold milk, and it was a nice combination.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild chocolate and vanilla smell.
From the package: “Chocolate wafers filled with vanilla flavored creme.” ... “Artificially flavored” ... “Product of Brazil”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Goya Foods Inc
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Wafer bars (137 snacks)
- Vanilla Snacks (29 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road