Taste test: These cookies took a big break from the standard sandwich cookies formula, as the top cookie had a big hole in the middle, so there was chocolate and hazelnut filling not only in the standard Oreo-style filling area, but also a whole lot of the same filling in that hole.
The bottom cookie was made with chocolate, and the top (holey) one looked like a butter cookie. I liked the taste a lot, and I ate my way through these cookies much faster than I probably should have. The extra filling in that hole really helped a lot, as there was much more of the tasty filling there than in the traditional sandwich filling area. Great with milk!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate and hazelnut smell.
From the package: “cookies with a chocolate hazelnut cream filling”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Sweden (27 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road