Taste test: These cookies took a big break from the standard sandwich cookies formula, as the top cookie had a big hole in the middle, so there was chocolate and hazelnut filling not only in the standard Oreo-style filling area, but also a whole lot of the same filling in that hole.
The bottom cookie was made with chocolate, and the top (holey) one looked like a butter cookie. I liked the taste a lot, and I ate my way through these cookies much faster than I probably should have. The extra filling in that hole really helped a lot, as there was much more of the tasty filling there than in the traditional sandwich filling area. Great with milk!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate and hazelnut smell.
From the package: “cookies with a chocolate hazelnut cream filling”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road