Taste test: These cookies from Portugal were shaped like the letter O, complete with the hole in the middle, with milk chocolate exteriors that were flat on the bottom and curved on top.
I crunched in to find that they were about as good as packaged cookies get! There was nothing fancy here, just a plain cookie coated in chocolate, but they did it so very well. There was a light feel and a great crunch, with the perfect balance between the chocolate coating and the cookie inside. The Nutrition Facts said that there were 5 servings of 3 cookies each, but before I knew it, I'd eaten 10 of them all in one sitting, alternating with cold milk. They weren't kidding when they named these cookies Goodies. Great!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Biscuit coated with Milk Chocolate” ... “Made in Portugal” ... “Chocolate: Cocoa: 32,9% minimum” ... “Vieira Since 1943”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Vicente's Supermarket, Brockton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road