Taste test: These cookies from Portugal were shaped like the letter O, complete with the hole in the middle, with milk chocolate exteriors that were flat on the bottom and curved on top.
I crunched in to find that they were about as good as packaged cookies get! There was nothing fancy here, just a plain cookie coated in chocolate, but they did it so very well. There was a light feel and a great crunch, with the perfect balance between the chocolate coating and the cookie inside. The Nutrition Facts said that there were 5 servings of 3 cookies each, but before I knew it, I'd eaten 10 of them all in one sitting, alternating with cold milk. They weren't kidding when they named these cookies Goodies. Great!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Biscuit coated with Milk Chocolate” ... “Made in Portugal” ... “Chocolate: Cocoa: 32,9% minimum” ... “Vieira Since 1943”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road