Taste test: This box contained three fairly large packets, each holding two smallish, round chocolate chip cookies, arranged side by side. The cookies were fairly thick and had irregular tops, with some small chocolate chips jutting out. The bottoms of the cookies had a much darker color than the tops, so they looked almost burnt. Between the small chips and potential overcooking, I was fairly pessimistic about how the cookies would taste.
Nevertheless, I poured myself some cold milk, put the cookies on a plate, and crunched in to find that they weren't burnt at all. They had a crumbly feel and tasted quite good, with plenty of excellent chocolate to taste. A nice surprise!
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate chip cookie smell.
From the package: “Cookies aux Pépites de Chocolat” ... “Not to be sold individually without the outer package. For statutory declarations please check outer package.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road