Goldfish Grahams Vanilla Cupcake
Taste test: These Goldfish looked generally like butter cookies with a bit of sugar on top (along with the fish's eye and a mouth), and most pieces had some colorful pieces (presumably the sprinkles from the cupcakes) just barely visible though the flat bottoms. The pieces were quite small, so it was easiest to eat 2 or 3 at a time.
We crunched in to find that they had a good soft crunch and tasted like butter cookies, but also with a good strong hint of vanilla frosting. Our regular snackers enjoyed the taste, and we also shared them with some youngsters, who also quickly became fans.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like cupcakes, I guess, but mostly a sweet cookie smell.
From the package: “Made with whole grain no artificial preservatives”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road