Goldfish Grahams Strawberry Shortcake
Taste test: These small, fish-shaped cookies didn't look like they should contain strawberry, as there was nothing pink about them. Each piece had one side flat, the other curved and featuring an eye and mouth, and a smattering of white powder on the surface.
We crunched in to find a good, mildly crunchy cookie texture, with a good sweet (but not too sweet) strawberry shortcake taste. The lack of any pink for a snack like this was a bit unusual, but the strawberry was definitely there. The color is fine if you're going to eat them out of the bag, but if you poured them into a bowl to serve them to company, nobody would probably know that they were supposed to be strawberry, so unsuspecting snackers would be in for a surprise.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but yes, smells like strawberry shortcake.
From the package: “Flavored with other natural flavors” .... “8g whole grain per serving” ... “No artificial preservatives”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (439 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road