Goldfish Grahams Fudge Brownie
Taste test: These dark brown Goldfish had some lighter specks of something sugary-looking on the surfaces, with the fish's eye and mouth on the rounded side of the cookie, and just a flat surface with no facial features on the other side.
I popped a bunch of fish into my mouth in to find a pretty good crunch and a fairly ordinary chocolate taste. Nothing bad, but it didn't particularly remind me of fudge or brownies. The taste was a little different from the chocolate flavor of Goldfish, but neither kind was really noteworthy. Nothing special here.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just remotely like chocolate. Not like a brownie.
From the package: “Made with whole grain no artificial preservatives” ... “Do not purchase if bag is open or torn” ... “6g of Whole Grain per serving. The 2010 Dietary Guidelines recommend that you eat three (3) one-ounce equivalents of whole grain foods (48g) every day.”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road