Goldfish Grahams Chocolate
Taste test: These goldfish were cookies instead of crackers, and they were chocolate-flavored rather than cheesy.
I believe they were actually the same cookies that we previously tried as one of three elements in the Goldfish S'mores, but the chocolate seemed more intense in this case, perhaps because every since cookie was the same, rather than alternating among flavors as we ate. If I had a chocolate craving, these still would not be high on my list, but they were decent, particularly with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good chocolate cookies smell.
From the package: “Made with whole grain” ... “No artificial preservatives”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road