Goldfish Flavor Blasted Grahams Xtra Chocolatey
Taste test: This version of Goldfish was very dark brown and had the same general shape that you would expect, but one side of each fish was flat while the other (the one featuring the eyes and mouth) was curved like normal goldfish cheese crackers.
There was some powdery substance, maybe brown sugar or just more chocolate, sparsely covering the surfaces of the cookies, giving them kind of an odd look. The taste was very good, with lots of chocolate, and there was a good cookie crunch as well. Our tasters all liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good chocolate graham cracker smell.
From the package: “Made with whole grain” ... “No artificial preservatives” ... “Xtreme the super star of sockboarding!”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road