Goldfish Baked Grahams Cinnamon
Taste test: This version of goldfish wasn't actually crackers like the original, but rather graham cracker-like cookies, with a similar fish shape.
Unlike the crackers, these had the eye and smiley mouth on only one side of the cookie (the other side was flat). However, the pieces were not all the same, as there were to two mirror-image versions (right-swimming and left-swimming versions). The taste was very good, as they tasted like butter cookies with a very mild cinnamon sugar seasoning on them. They had a good mild crunch, and our tasters liked them a lot.
Shop: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild graham cracker smell.
From the package: “Do not purchase if bag is open or torn” ... “Made with whole grain” ... “No artificial preservatives”
Online store: Buy Goldfish on Amazon #ad
Company: Pepperidge Farm, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Goldfish (28 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (389 snacks)
- Cinnamon Snacks (161 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road