Taste test: This box contained a whole lot of wafer rolls, 24 in all, with a beige color overall plus a spiral of white around the outside. Each one was about 4 inches long. Looking through the ends, I could see a light pink color in the interior.
I crunched in to find a nice brittle crunch and a fairly mild, strawberry-like flavor. Not the strongest or most authentic strawberry flavor by a long shot, but still an OK taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like strawberry jelly, but not spot-on. Still, not bad.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road