Golden Oreo Mini
Taste test: So many variations of Oreos! We've already reviewed the Mega Stuf Golden ones, Golden Thins and Golden Fudge Cremes with Birthday Cake Creme, but this simpler Golden Mini was a new one. The bag said "Big Bag" but really it wasn't that big and was filled less than halfway. Since it cost just $1, no major complaint about that.
The cookies themselves looked the same as the original chocolate version of the Mini except with the chocolate cookies swapped out. I found the overall taste to be too sweet after the first few cookies, but that didn't stop me from eating the whole bag. I got a glass of cold milk about halfway through.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of remind me of Vienna Fingers. Nice.
From the package: “Fun bite=size Oreo cookies! Take 'em to go!” ... “Made in Mexico”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Miniature versions of larger snacks (73 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road