Taste test: These square, milk chocolate-covered cookies came in very colorful wrappers, with 14 individually wrapped cookies in the bag.
The cookies were reasonably thick and had a good soft crunch from the wafers embedded inside. The profile of the bit-into cookie revealed three wafer layers, with chocolate creme separating them, about the same color as the milk chocolate exterior. The taste and texture were very good, so it was hard to stop eating these. If they had been packaged in a more conventional tray without the individual wrappers, I probably would have eating more cookies per sitting, but thankfully the effort of accessing each piece helped me limit myself to eating about 3 cookies at a time.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate covered wafers with chocolate flavored filling” ... “Produced in Spain” ... “Serving Size 2 Pieces (24g) Servings Per Container about 7”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at IKEA. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road