Taste test: This small bag contained tiny, round chocolate cookies that had shapes kind of like squished chocolate chips, with a minor tip in the middle.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a pretty good chocolate taste. Nothing special, but OK.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell, kind of brownie-like.
From the package: “Contains eggs/Contient des œufs” ... “mini-biscuits chocolat sans gluten” ... “Kosher for Passover”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Glicks Food
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road