Taste test: These cookies looked kind of like typical animal crackers, but they came in five shapes that were not typical, bringing mythical creatures into the mix: boy and girl trolls, billy goat, bear and fox. The shapes were pretty good, not quite as expressive in real life as the ones shown on the box, but still nicely detailed.
As for eating the cookies, were good cookies, nothing out of the ordinary, but a soft crunch and good taste. A fun one, especially with the pictures on the box.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good butter cookie smell.
From the package: “Nyhet!” ... “51% fullkorn” ... “Uten palmeolje”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Kevin Rose in Norway. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road