Taste test: These cookies looked kind of like typical animal crackers, but they came in five shapes that were not typical, bringing mythical creatures into the mix: boy and girl trolls, billy goat, bear and fox. The shapes were pretty good, not quite as expressive in real life as the ones shown on the box, but still nicely detailed.
As for eating the cookies, were good cookies, nothing out of the ordinary, but a soft crunch and good taste. A fun one, especially with the pictures on the box.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good butter cookie smell.
From the package: “Nyhet!” ... “51% fullkorn” ... “Uten palmeolje”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Norway (3 reviews)
- Cookies (637 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road