Taste test: This limited-edition Oreo (available only at Target as far as we know) used the lightly colored Golden Oreo cookies to enclose a filling with a color closer to Ginger Snaps.
I grabbed two cookies and ate them to find that the taste was lot like the Pumpkin Spice Oreos, especially on the first bite, but after eating both, the ginger element of those spices did come to dominate, along with some nice sweetness, for a taste a lot like Ginger Snaps. I did notice some of that sweet ginger zing in the back of my throat, so I'd recommend eating these with a cold beverage, such as milk or chocolate milk. Very good!
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong gingerbread smell.
From the package: “Limited edition”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (152 snacks)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road