Garden Finger Biscuits
Taste test: These short cookie sticks looked a lot like the ones that come packaged with cheese, chocolate creme or other dippable things, with a circular profile and rounded ends. The smallish package had quite a lot of Fingers. I'm too busy eating snacks all day to count them this time, but according to Nutrition Facts math, there were about 8 servings of 8 pieces each, for a total of about 64.
We crunched in to find a nice light crunch with a mildly sweet wheat cookie flavor. One odd thing with the "finger" name is that the package art portrayed an anthropomorphized pencil standing next to two of the biscuits. If they're going to call them pencils, that would be fine, but it was odd that they chose to mix metaphors.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mildly sweet.
From the package: “Vanilla Flavour Biscuit” ... “This product may contain traces of egg products, sesame.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road