Taste test: This package contained eight round cookie sandwiches, each a bit wider than a regular Oreo. The cookies had a light beige color, with a swirly-looking pattern and eight holes in each surface. The filling appeared to be super-thick, and from the outside, it nearly was all white, with just the slightest amount of red showing through along some of the cookie edges. There was a coconut-looking texture on the outside of the filling.
I grabbed a sandwich and bit in to find that the cookies had a soft feel — no crunch — and the filling had kind of a marshmallow texture, with some strawberry filling along the edge of one of the cookies. I couldn't taste or feel any coconut, so that must have been an illusion. I liked the flavor and texture a whole lot! The label said that the package contained 3.5 servings (each consisting of about 2.3 cookies ... who does that?) but I found them to be so good that managed to eat the whole thing in fairly short order.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet strawberry smell.
From the package: “Hecho en México”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Mexico (126 reviews)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Sandwiches (284 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (135 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road