Taste test: This version of fudge stripes used pink cookies instead of butter cookies like the original, with off-white frosting in all of the places where the chocolate fudge gets used.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and a whole lot of sweet and creamy strawberry flavor. Not bad, but unlike the original Fudge Stripes, which I could eat lots of, this is more of a flavor that I'd restrict myself to one cookie, and I'd recommend having some cold milk with it, due to the high level of fruitiness and sweetness.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong, very sweet strawberry smell.
From the package: “Limited Batch!” ... “Say cheesecake! We elves love to try new recipes! So we put our ingenuity and Elfin Magic® into baking all the rich, creamy indulgence of strawberry cheesecake into this special batch of our scrumptious cookies.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (35 snacks)
- Cookies (641 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road