Taste test: This special version of Fudge Stripes swapped out the standard butter cookies for chocolate ones and replaced the chocolate frosting stripes with caramel ones.
We crunched in to find that the chocolate-and-caramel combination that works so well in candy bars worked here as well, but the fact that the caramel wasn't liquidy or chewy made for a very different experience. When we offered these to folks enjoying some beverages during a birthday party at a brewery, people were eager to grab one (or more!) and offered high praise for the taste.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mix of chocolate and caramel, but very different from a chocolate and caramel candy bar.
From the package: “Special Batch” ... “Naturally and Artificially Flavored”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Ferrera Candy Co.
Categories for this snack:
- All Keebler (35 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
This snack was discovered at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published February 2019.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road