Taste test: These Oreos were dipped in a thin layer of minty fudge, with a flat bottom and a smooth fudge covering on all other sides.
They tasted very good, with a nice mix of chocolate and mint. They were great with milk. They didn't seem all that different from the previous limited-edition Pure Milk Chocolate Covered Mint Oreo product. But they did correct the one major criticism we had for those — not enough cookies — as they upped the cookie count from 12 to 20, with much smaller gaps between cookies.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Excellent minty chocolate smell. Great.
From the package: “Chocolate Sandwich Cookies” ... “You and your family will savor the indulgence of classic Oreo cookies wth mint creme dipped in rich, delicious Fudge. These irresistible cookies are perfect for satisfying your craving for indulgence”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (157 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Cookies (639 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road