Taste test: These Oreos were dipped in a thin layer of minty fudge, with a flat bottom and a smooth fudge covering on all other sides.
They tasted very good, with a nice mix of chocolate and mint. They were great with milk. They didn't seem all that different from the previous limited-edition Pure Milk Chocolate Covered Mint Oreo product. But they did correct the one major criticism we had for those — not enough cookies — as they upped the cookie count from 12 to 20, with much smaller gaps between cookies.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Excellent minty chocolate smell. Great.
From the package: “Chocolate Sandwich Cookies” ... “You and your family will savor the indulgence of classic Oreo cookies wth mint creme dipped in rich, delicious Fudge. These irresistible cookies are perfect for satisfying your craving for indulgence”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road