Taste test: These Oreos were dipped in a thin layer of minty fudge, with a flat bottom and a smooth fudge covering on all other sides.
They tasted very good, with a nice mix of chocolate and mint. They were great with milk. They didn't seem all that different from the previous limited-edition Pure Milk Chocolate Covered Mint Oreo product. But they did correct the one major criticism we had for those — not enough cookies — as they upped the cookie count from 12 to 20, with much smaller gaps between cookies.
Shop: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Excellent minty chocolate smell. Great.
From the package: “Chocolate Sandwich Cookies” ... “You and your family will savor the indulgence of classic Oreo cookies wth mint creme dipped in rich, delicious Fudge. These irresistible cookies are perfect for satisfying your craving for indulgence”
Online store: Buy Oreos on Amazon #ad
Company: Nabisco, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Oreos (160 snacks)
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Cookies (651 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road