Taste test: The sandwich cookies in this tubular wrapper each consisted of two ginger cookies surrounding a creamy ginger filling, so they were gingery all around.
Each sandwich was larger than your standard Oreo-size sandwich cookie. They were really good, just loaded to the gills with sweetness and ginger. Great! Unlike most sandwich cookies, they had a somewhat soft, bendable feel. Oddly, in addition to the sandwiches, there was one solo non-sandwich cookie in the middle of the stack, not attached to any filling or to a second cookie.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Ginger Snaps. Strong.
From the package: “crunchy ginger biscuits filled with yummy ginger flavour cream”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Cookies (623 snacks)
- Sandwiches (279 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (57 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road