Taste test: The sandwich cookies in this tubular wrapper each consisted of two ginger cookies surrounding a creamy ginger filling, so they were gingery all around.
Each sandwich was larger than your standard Oreo-size sandwich cookie. They were really good, just loaded to the gills with sweetness and ginger. Great! Unlike most sandwich cookies, they had a somewhat soft, bendable feel. Oddly, in addition to the sandwiches, there was one solo non-sandwich cookie in the middle of the stack, not attached to any filling or to a second cookie.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Ginger Snaps. Strong.
From the package: “crunchy ginger biscuits filled with yummy ginger flavour cream”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Cookies (585 snacks)
- Sandwiches (266 snacks)
- Ginger Snacks (51 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road