Taste test: The sandwich cookies in this tube each consisted of two fairly thick beige cookies with a fairly generous white creme filling. The cookies were just plain cookies, bearing no logos or other decorations.
We crunched in to find that the cookies were fairly soft and crumbly, and the filling was soft and creamy. The taste was good, with a mild sweetness from the cookies and lots of sweetness from the creme layer. The cookies were described right on the label as "crumbly" and they did indeed make a lot of small crumbs. You could easily make a mess; I ate mine over a plate to catch all the crumbs. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet cookie smell, reminded me a bit of oatmeal cookies.
From the package: “Oat biscuits sandwiched with a butter cream filling” ... “crumbly honeycomb biscuits with a smooth butter cream filling” ... “When we opened our bakehouse in Victoria, Yorkshire we were infatuated with quality and delighted in giving pleasure to our customers.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road