Taste test: These cookies were round, thick and fairly large, with some fault lines on the tops (kind of like most oatmeal cookies) and fewer chocolate chunks showing through than pictured on the package. The bottoms of the cookies had a chocolate coating.
I crunched in to find a grittier feel than most chocolate chip cookies, but the amount of chocolate was impressive — quite a nice rush. They were "Extremely Chocolatey" indeed. And they made lots of crumbs! Very good.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate chip cookie smell.
From the package: “more yum per crumb” ... “Our Victorian bakehouse opened in Yorkshire over 160 years ago; ever since, our infatuation with quality and delighting customers has, and always well, come first.” ... “Vinnie's quality guarantee: a large part of my job making biscwits, is tasting biscwits. So I can personally guarantee that these biscwits are not just delicious, but have more yum per crumb in every bite.”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road