Taste test: These rectangular cookies had top surfaces covered with large granules of sugar, plus the word "NICE" embossed in the center. The bottom surfaces had a geometric pattern. The cookies pictured on the box looked sort of orange/pink in color, but the actual cookies had more of your standard butter cookie color.
I crunched in to find a nice solid crunch and good texture, with a fairly mild coconut taste mixed with your usual butter cookie flavor. There wasn't any coconut texture that I could notice, as it was more like a regular cookie. Pretty good. Nice. (There's no connection that we're aware of between these and Nice Potato Chips, as these are from India and those are from Kuwait.)
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild coconut smell. Sweet.
From the package: “Sugar Sprinkled Coconut Cookies” ... “Made in India”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Allied International Corp.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at $ Zone, Fairhaven, Masssachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road