Flathau's Gourmet Cookies Butterscotch Snaps
Taste test: This paint can contained a foil bag that held stick-shaped cookies, about a half inch square in profile and an inch long.
They had a powdered sugar coating on the outside, giving them a white appearance, with the bulk of each piece consisting of sweetened shortbread. I didn't specifically taste any butterscotch among all of the sweetness, but these were good cookies, and our tasters enjoyed them a lot. The paint can was a nice touch, giving the packaging a distinct look, though the foil bag inside actually was quite a bit smaller than the large 1-gallon can.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice sugar smell.
From the package: “Our Snaps are produly made with the finest ingredients, and the result is a tasty shortbread cookie blanketed in powdery sugar. And inside, discover a delightful little snap of butterscotch. So go ahead ... indulge!”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Flathau's Fine Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Sean Ford. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road