Taste test: These Snackwell's-style cakes/cookies were round and fairly large, with a nice appearance thanks to the smooth surfaces that looked better than a similar product from Hostess.
The box contained 12 pieces, separated on a tray that kept the surfaces largely blemish-free, though as with that Hostess ones, one side of each did have a couple of dings from whatever suspended it during the coating process. We poured a glass of cold milk and crunched in to find that there was plenty of chocolate inside and outside, but the creme layer in between hardly existed. The picture showed a fairly thin layer, but the actual layer was quite a bit less. If not for the glass of milk, that would have been a major problem, but even with the milk, some actual creme would have been a nice improvement. Decent, certainly not great.
Shop: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Low Sodium” ... “0g Cholesterol” ... “0g Trans Fat”
Online store: Buy cookies on Amazon #ad
Company: Aldi, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road